Winning Minds Movement is a social initiative committed to giving back to local communities. We help people improve wellbeing and performance by equipping them with the self-care and wellbeing skills to achieve, cope and change.
To this end, we deliver talks and workshops for parents and local groups. The underlying theme of these talks and workshops is self-care, wellbeing and positive mindsets. Topics delivered to date include:
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Stress management skills
- Reducing negativity
- Improving motivation
- Developing a positive mindset
- Discovering strengths and skills
- Strategies for self-care & wellbeing
- Mindset for success in education & careers.
- Helping children achieve and cope in education
- Developing Interpersonal skills such as resilience, positive thinking, confidence and self-belief
The skills and knowledge learned can be applied to different areas of life including:
- Mental health
- Physical health
- Personal growth & development
- And can also be passed onto children, partners or family members
Talks and workshops normally last for 45 minutes to 2 hours and in most cases can be delivered free of charge or at a minimal cost.
Typical groups can include parents, community training, women’s groups, early school leavers, youth groups, recovery groups, rehabilitation programmes and local meetups.
for more information or to arrange a talk or workshop, please contact email@example.com