The Waverley Academy (college of Hair, Beauty, Fitness & Massage) in association with Winning Minds Movement are taking part in Feel Good Week for Pieta House to raise vital funds & to help us find the feeling that reminds us of how good we can feel and do some good too!
We are offering ‘Pampering for the Mind & Body’ events, starting with:
(1) Free Wash & Blow Drys for 15 lucky people – Saturday 20th October. From 11am (must be 16 years of age or over)
(2) Introduction to seated massage (hand, arm, shoulder, upper back) Places limited – Sunday 21st October. 11am to 12.30pm (must be 16 years of age or over)
Details For Registering:
You must register by contacting The Waverley Academy on 01-4089769 – (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)
Venue: Waverley Academy, Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, D12 (behind McDonalds on the corner of Kylemore & Nass road. Also directly opposite the Irish Farm Centre. Watch out for the coloured W)
– Please do not register unless you will definitely attend as you will be depriving Pieta House of vital funds.
– If you are not registered we will not be able to accommodate you on the day
The Waverley Academy will make a donation for every person who attends these events. The events are free to attend but a small donation to Pieta House on the day would be appreciated.
Private Events With Schools
We are also privileged to be staging some private Mind & Body events with schools. This gives us a great opportunity to talk to young people and spread the message about self care, self belief, and wellbeing in education.
The following 2 are examples:
– Self Care & Wellbeing in Education – Students from Rosary College Crumlin
– Beauty Care for Mind & Body – TY Students – Kishoge Community College Lucan
The funds we raise will enable Pieta House to continue to provide freely accessible professional services to people who are in suicidal crisis, those who are self-harming and people who have been bereaved by suicide.
If you are interested in any Mind & Body Pampering events for your group, community or school, please contact 01-4089769 and ask for Derek. Or alternatively you can email email@example.com , subject ‘mind body pampering’
From all the team at The Waverley Academy.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Help me #FindTheFeeling
Note: Pampering for Mind & Body events are organised in association with the Winning Minds Movement