Stress Management Workshop
Do you feel overwhelmed and constantly stressed? Would you like to know how to manage your stress? Then this practical workshop is for you. It will equip you with a toolkit for managing, reducing and preventing stress. You will learn the true facts about stress and the techniques for preventing it. Once you learn these techniques you will notice how your energy and happiness levels rise. The techniques and strategies you will learn are the same ones used by some of the most successful people around the globe.
Effects Of Stress
Did you know that stress is one of the world’s leading causes of physical and mental health problem’s? The negative effects of stress include:
- Stomach ache
- Tense muscles
- High blood pressure
- Menstrual problems
- Mental health problems
- Weakened immune system
- Increased risk of depression
- Increased risk of heart attack
What You Will Learn
A practical and engaging workshop that will provide you with fascinating insights into stress. The workshop will teach you how to:
- Understand stress
- Prevent and reduce stress
- Cope when under pressure
- Reduce anxiety and worries
- Cope with stressful challenges
- Avoid becoming overwhelmed
- Develop relaxation techniques
- Develop the skills of positive thinking
In addition, this workshop will help to:
- Boost your mental health
- Enhance your energy levels
- Increase your positivity levels
- Improve your physical health
- Improve your levels of wellbeing
- Reduce the chances of stress-related illnesses
- Develop a general sense of contentment and wellbeing
A unique and engaging workshop, providing you with the tools and techniques for many areas of your life including careers, work, business, education, family, and the general stresses and strains of modern day life.
Who Is The Trainer?
The workshop will be delivered by Derek O Kelly –Founder of the Winning Minds Movement, Wellbeing & Performance Coach – Mental Wellbeing Explorer, Author – and Education Manager at The Waverley Academy. (see further down for more)
Who Is It For?
This workshop is ideal for anyone wanting to learn about managing stress
What to bring: Pen and note paper. Packed lunch(optional). Tea/coffee, microwave & fridge available onsite. – Shop/deli, McDonalds & Costa within 200 metres.
- Workbook & manual
- Engaging & practical delivery
- Expert teaching and learning
- Learn with like-minded people
- A friendly and welcoming environment
- Guidelines to resources for further learning
Derek O Kelly is the world’s first Mental Wellbeing Explorer and has been teaching in adult education for over twenty-seven years. He has dedicated himself to the research of best practice in mental and holistic wellbeing.
He is an author – speaker – sports psychologist and wellbeing & performance coach, and has spent the past twenty years researching the areas of educational psychology, human potential, performance, positive psychology, leadership, and personal growth,
In his role as education manager at The Waverley Academy, he has delivered and managed the education of almost 8,000 adult students – developing teaching methodologies that have transformed their lives and careers through building confidence and self-belief.
More recently, he has introduced self care and wellbeing education for staff, trainers and students at the Waverley Academy – a first for a college in their sectors.
He has delivered talks and workshops to parents, schools, universities, colleges, students, groups, educators and small business on the topics of mindset, wellbeing, wellness and winning.
His areas of expertise are personal growth, positivity as a tool, self belief, performance, confidence, wellbeing, wellness, training trainers, learner centred teaching, and simplifying complicated information.
He is also author of “A guide to teaching – 10 key steps” and the soon to be published “A Quick Start Guide To Selfcare & Wellbeing”
Choose from the following locations
Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12
Date: Tuesday 29th January 2019
Time: 10am to 1pm
Cost: SPECIAL introductory OFFER only €50.
Waverley Academy past/present students 50% off – cost €25 please ring the office on 01-4089769
How To Enrol: To enroll online please Click Here to enrol with our partners The Waverley Academy Or you can:
- Phone: 01-4089769 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) by credit card/visa debit card – No extra charges.
- Post: Waverley Academy, Waverley Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 (cheques/postal orders/invoices made payable to Waverley Academy)
- Click Here to Email Us for any queries
- Notes: Any payment queries to info@academy. Deposits are non-refundable and nontransferable to other courses (except if programme does not commence)