Winning Minds Movement is a social initiative committed to giving back to local communities, startups and small businesses. We help people improve wellbeing and performance by equipping them with the wellbeing and resilience skills needed to achieve, cope and thrive.
The Resilient Startup (talk/workshop)
A fascinating talk that will introduce startups, social enterprises and small businesses to modern day resilience skills for starting and growing a business
The aim of this workshop is to enhance the success of startup’s, social enterprises and small businesses, by providing evidence-based resilience skills for building and growing a business.
In essence, this talk will provide you with a resilience toolkit for starting or growing your business
Did you know – resilience skills can enhance the chances of business success, and mitigate against the stresses and strains of starting and growing a business. Yes – the evidence is overwhelming – resilience is a key skill needed for coping and thriving in the modern day business world.
This talk will introduce you to evidence based models and practices for developing the resilience skills needed to start and grow a business. Topics include:
- Applied resilience for startups and small business
- Resilience: the evidence
- The art & science of resilience
- Mindset and resilience
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
- Neuroscience and resilience
- Resilience and stress management
- Resilience models and practices
- How to develop resilience
- Resilience reserves
Venue/dates: on demand
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
For more information or to arrange a talk or workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Winning Minds Movement deliver talks and workshops for parents, local groups, startups and small businesses. The underlying theme of these talks and workshops is self-care, wellbeing, resilience and positive mindsets. Topics delivered to date include:
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- The resilient startup
- Stress management skills
- Reducing negativity
- Improving motivation
- Developing a positive mindset
- Discovering strengths and skills
- Strategies for self-care & wellbeing
- Mindset for success in education & careers.
- Helping children achieve and cope in education
- Developing Interpersonal skills such as resilience, positive thinking, confidence and self-belief
The skills and knowledge learned can be applied to different areas of life including:
- Mental health
- Physical health
- Personal growth & development
- And can also be passed onto children, partners or family members
Talks and workshops normally last for 45 minutes to 2 hours and in most cases can be delivered free of charge or at a minimal cost.
Typical groups can include parents, community training, startups, small businesses, women’s groups, early school leavers, youth groups, recovery groups, physical and intellectual disabilities, rehabilitation programmes and local meetups.
for more information or to arrange a talk or workshop, please contact email@example.com